- Join Our Network
- Provider Updates
- Find a Provider
- Pharmacy Tools
- Forms and Reference Materials
- FQHC/RHC: Guidelines and Resources
- Medical Policies
- Quality Improvement: Guidelines and Resources
- Gateway to Practitioner Excellence®
- Model Of Care
- Provider Manual
- Provider Newsletters
- Medicare Compliance
- Reportable Conditions
- Payment Policies
- Contact Provider Services
- Coverage Requests, Complaints & Appeals
- Health & Wellness
- About Us
- Contact Us
Complex Case Management
Gateway HealthSM provides a Complex Case Management program for eligible members. A Care Manager can help you to better understand your health condition and benefits and can also help to coordinate your health care services by talking with your doctor. A Care Manager can tell you about community organizations and resources that may meet your needs.
Eligible members may include:
- Members with multiple medical conditions
- Members with a complex medical history
- Members that need assistance to become more self-reliant in managing their health care
Contact Care Management:
Pennsylvania Medicaid Members
Please call 1-800-392-1147
Medicare AssuredSM Members
Please call 1-800-685-5209
TTY users should call 711.
Participation in this program is voluntary.
Gateway will review the request for enrollment and make the final decision for inclusion in the program.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.