- Join Our Network
- Provider Updates
- Find a Provider
- Pharmacy Tools
- Forms and Reference Materials
- FQHC/RHC: Guidelines and Resources
- Medical Policies
- Quality Improvement: Guidelines and Resources
- Gateway to Practitioner Excellence®
- Model Of Care
- Provider Manual
- Provider Newsletters
- Medicare Compliance
- Reportable Conditions
- Payment Policies
- Contact Provider Services
- Coverage Requests, Complaints & Appeals
- Health & Wellness
- About Us
- Contact Us
Pregnancy: MOM Matters®®
Gateway HealthSM has a special program for pregnant women called MOM Matters®®. This program provides education and support to help you have a healthy pregnancy. Specially trained Maternity Team members are easily accessible to answer questions, concerns and help you every step of the way during pregnancy. Members who seek early and regular Maternity care may receive rewards at no cost!
Call us at 1-800-392-1147 for more information.
What we do to help!
- We can help you find a doctor and set up your appointments for prenatal care. The first prenatal checkup should be done as soon as possible. Call us as soon as you find out you are pregnant!
- Maternity Team members are available to talk to you, answer questions, direct you to community services, and guide you throughout your pregnancy.
- Assistance with arranging a home visit by a nurse when needed
- Provide resources for transportation to and from important doctor appointments.
- Connect you to the smoking quit line at 1-800-784-8669 or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
- Help you get started on your way to earning a special reward for going to all your prenatal and postpartum care doctor visits!
- Provide information on TEXT4BABY and Safelink phone
- Important links: Goodness Rewards Website and Helpful Tips
What does the MOM Matters® need from me?
- Go to your first prenatal care visit by your 14th week of pregnancy.
- Attend all your scheduled prenatal appointments. Moms who qualify can earn a gift card reward!
- Attend your postpartum care appointment 21-56 days after delivery to make sure you are healing well. Moms who qualify can earn an additional reward to a postpartum visit!
If you would like to speak with someone regarding your pregnancy or the MOM Matters® Program, call 1-800-392-1147 and press #2. The Care Managers are available Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. by phone. TTY/TDD users phone (711) or 1-800-654-5984.