- Join Our Network
- Provider Updates
- Find a Provider
- Pharmacy Tools
- Forms and Reference Materials
- FQHC/RHC: Guidelines and Resources
- Medical Policies
- Quality Improvement: Guidelines and Resources
- Gateway to Practitioner Excellence®
- Model Of Care
- Provider Manual
- Provider Newsletters
- Medicare Compliance
- Reportable Conditions
- Payment Policies
- Contact Provider Services
- Coverage Requests, Complaints & Appeals
- Health & Wellness
- About Us
- Contact Us
Stop Smoking / Stop Using Tobacco
The PA Free Quitline is now offering up to 8 weeks of FREE nicotine patches and FREE cessation counseling to smokers in Pennsylvania.
Click here to learn more.
Did you know…
You are TWICE as likely to quit smoking if you take drugs (called “nicotine-replacement therapies” or NRT) like gum, the patch, lozenges, or nasal spray than if you don’t take them.
Talk to your doctor about which drugs could help you to stop smoking.
Call us for more information:
(TDD/TTY users: 711)
Click on these links for more information:
- Breathe Free and Become Smoke Free (pdf)
- Control COPD: Stop Smoking (pdf)
- Smoking Quit Tips (pdf)
- Stop Smoking Phone Quitline (No Cost, 1-800-784-8669)