- Join Our Network
- Provider Updates
- Find a Provider
- Pharmacy Tools
- Forms and Reference Materials
- Medical Policies
- Quality Improvement: Guidelines and Resources
- Gateway to Practitioner Excellence®
- Model Of Care
- Provider Manual
- Provider Newsletters
- Medicare Compliance
- Reportable Conditions
- Payment Policies
- Contact Provider Services
- Coverage Requests, Complaints & Appeals
- Health & Wellness
- About Us
- Contact Us
PROVIDER REVALIDATION DEADLINE – JULY 30, 2016
The deadline is rapidly approaching for Medical Assistance provider enrollment/revalidation and the Department of Human Services (DHS) has not yet heard from many of you.
1. You will NOT get paid if you are not enrolled/revalidated.
2. Payments cannot be made retroactively.
3. If DHS does not receive your application by July 30, 2016, you will not receive payments beginning September 25th!
https://provider.enrollment.dpw.state.pa.us/Home to check the status of your application or apply online today.